Artificial Human

Dragonball IC Cardass

I'm on board as well. PanZ was a great time and I still plan on playing. I just need DB card games in my life so I'll be supporting this game as long as it holds my attention and the game is fun. Everything I've seen so far has me hyped for the most part.

To each his own but the card art alone will be enough for me to collect these. I fully expect to play the game itself as well. The core flow and strategy of the game looks deep enough to keep my attention. Hopefully card effects in the American release can add a cool twist to the game by game experience.

To each his own but the card art alone will be enough for me to collect these. I fully expect to play the game itself as well. The core flow and strategy of the game looks deep enough to keep my attention. Hopefully card effects in the American release can add a cool twist to the game by game experience.

to be honest the art doesnt look that cool.. only the super rare and legendarie rare ( from the website images ) .. strategy ? i tried to see how the game worked but couldnt manage to see what's the point and couldnt find a gameplay or manual that i could understand can u explain it pls ? i dont think its close to panini game but if its the only  card game of dbz in future i might try it

to be honest the art doesnt look that cool.. only the super rare and legendarie rare ( from the website images ) .. strategy ? i tried to see how the game worked but couldnt manage to see what's the point and couldnt find a gameplay or manual that i could understand can u explain it pls ? i dont think its close to panini game but if its the only  card game of dbz in future i might try it

I might try to explain it in an article soon, I think I have a good understanding of how the JAPAN version is played

No fuck Bandai. I hate them like I hate Konami in regards to video games. After Naruto, Digimon, AND Power Rangers (and fucking dbz up already) they shouldnt even be allowed to print cards anymore.

the whole dbz thing is just icing on the cake. i hated them before all this.

It sold on its name only and had nothing to do with Bandai. Power creep out the ass, impossible dealing with Bandai for OP, no ads/general support, and then a giant middle finger at the end of the series which has been stated numerous times on here before.

I mean they have a consistent track record for failure.

No fuck Bandai. I hate them like I hate Konami in regards to video games. After Naruto, Digimon, AND Power Rangers (and fucking dbz up already) they shouldnt even be allowed to print cards anymore.

the whole dbz thing is just icing on the cake. i hated them before all this.

You forgot Mobil Suit Gundam. I loved that fucking card game.

True! Almost forgot about that.

Tbh why do we even have a section for this game? It is like making a fan page for the guy that stole your girl...

So they don't flood our section with Bandai stuff. 

ppl are ignoring the facts just like when they voted for donald trump, the bandai game had no more power creep then any other tcg look at this game. I never had problem with getting in touch for op, and yeah naruto got shut down but so did this game panini made. Games die and naruto lasted longer then most anime tcgs

actuallly for a namco bandai ccg game, naruto was actually good.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-G1uPAAsyE

^Now if we are talking about this new Z game, i dont even have words... my god what a shit game...

im really not seeing this game last 1 year or so.. please bring back panZ

Ugh.  THIS is what we are losing PanZ for?  The only differences I can see in the non-leader cards are cost and attack power.  Seems to be very little strategy involved other than the leader you choose.

This makes me sad.