Stryyder

WORLDS 2015 HEROIC ENERGY SPHERE - year end expenses raffle

Ok, so stream is done and our winners have been chosen. Also there were 2 bonus announcements if you weren't there:
1 - In addition to the aforementioned promos and cards I also tossed in a Promo Saiyan Energy Focus because you guys are awesome.
2 - In addition to the winners, I'll be pulling some stuff from my promo boxes to send to EVERYONE who contributed to the cause, so even if your name wasn't pulled I'm gonna send you a little something as a thank you. Enjoy!
Without further ado, here are our winners!
Heroic Energy Sphere - TJ Saenz
Blue Barrier #1 - Emmanuel Barron
Blue Barrier #2 - Russ Park
Autographed Gohan's Power Punch Playset - Ryan Zachary Lambdin
Saiyan Domination Playset - Gary Taormina
Beerus Ally - Marvin Carr
Saiyan Energy Focus - TJ Saenz

Thanks again guys. Peace out!

Ok, guys, here we go. There's been a lot leading up to this. For the past 2 years I have been on a collectionist binge with PanZ. I wanted to get every card (non-foil if available, didn't have to get everything in both) including promos, which has been a fun run. Recently I've realized financially it's just too much to keep up with. I can keep up with non-promo stuff, so I don't really need the reprints. Since I was able to complete promo sets from set 1 through 3, I do have a few good money cards.

Another big reason is end of the year expenses. Property tax, a new garage door, new glasses, dental bills, etc etc etc. Things are piling up and I need to put a dent in them sooner rather than later. So here we are.

Per the title, there will be "thank you" giveaways, including a Promo Heroic Energy Sphere from worlds 2015 as well as 2 Blue Barrier promos. Format is as follows:

$2 = 1 giveaway ticket

$5 = 3 giveaway tickets

$10 = 8 giveaway tickets

(You may contribute as much as you want. Your total contribution will be totaled and tickets awarded at the best exchange. So if you put in $15 today and then another $15 next week, you will end up with 24 tickets @ 8 per $10.)
Shipping from Southern California. (Flat rate priority mail within the US. Across borders TBD)

To help - paypal payment to jgaliet@yahoo.com - Include in your payment memo: your full name, your address and #HESGiveaway

Ending date for this will be 11/30.

If we get high enough, I'll start adding in a couple more cards as secondary prizes (higher grade promos like Blue Barrier, Black Back Strike, etc). More details on that later.

Good luck!
Current Donation list:
Noel V - $10 - 8 Tickets
Daniel U - $10 - 8 Tickets
Patrick P - $10 - 8 Tickets
Brad I - $10 - 8 Tickets
Christopher A - $30 - 24 Tickets
Russ P - $20 - 16 tickets
John B - $5 - 3 tickets
Vincent U - $20 - 16 Tickets
Gustavo V - $30 - 24 Tickets
Gary T - $15 - 11 Tickets
Emmanuel B - $10 - 8 Tickets
St. John B - $30 - 24 Tickets
Ryan L - $50 - 40 Tickets
Marvin C $10 - 8 Tickets
James R $10 - 8 Tickets
Erik B $20 - 16 Tickets
TJ S $30 - 24 Tickets

I struggled with that.  I wanted to put a reserve on it, but I'm going to trust in the week long open time and the hype of a world sphere to plug it along, so no min.  There is a possibility I will push out the ending date, but no later than midnight next Friday night (12/2) with the pulls happening Saturday.

Addendum - Ok, after consideration, I will actually put one min on it.  if I don't top $100.  Just to be realistic.  But given the stakes, I don't see that being a problem.

I'll likely contribute closer to the close date.  IMO, I would strongly reconsider pushing the close date at all.  The close date should be firm so that anyone that enters the raffle in a timely manner does not have their chances affected by someone that could not care enough to contribute by the set date. A raffle is essentially a gamble, so any terms should be set firmly at the beginning.

Wednesday morning update. ~24 hours left to go and we've hit the $250 mark. So I'm gonna add some more giveaways. I'm throwing my 2 spare Blue Barriers into the raffle as well. (These were the 2016 judge exclusive promo for those who may not know.)

Hey guys, Update with pertinent info. So we just passed the $300 mark. This has taken a huge chunk out of the big for my new garage door and I really can't thank you all enough. For now I've added a few more small items into the mix and I'm all set up for the stream. I'll start it tomorrow 12/1 at 7pm PST (10pm eastern). Channel will be twitch.tv/StryyderG.

As for the giveaways I'm adding the following:
Playset of Saiyan Domination
Playset of Gohan's Power Punch autographed by Stephanie Nadolny
SDCC2016 Beerus Ally

So stay tuned tomorrow night for the live drawing. As was announced before, I will stop accepting donations once I wake up tomorrow (I'll make a post) So there's still time to get in last minute entries.

Ok, so stream is done and our winners have been chosen. Also there were 2 bonus announcements if you weren't there:
1 - In addition to the aforementioned promos and cards I also tossed in a Promo Saiyan Energy Focus because you guys are awesome.
2 - In addition to the winners, I'll be pulling some stuff from my promo boxes to send to EVERYONE who contributed to the cause, so even if your name wasn't pulled I'm gonna send you a little something as a thank you. Enjoy!
Without further ado, here are our winners!
Heroic Energy Sphere - TJ Saenz
Blue Barrier #1 - Emmanuel Barron
Blue Barrier #2 - Russ Park
Autographed Gohan's Power Punch Playset - Ryan Zachary Lambdin
Saiyan Domination Playset - Gary Taormina
Beerus Ally - Marvin Carr
Saiyan Energy Focus - TJ Saenz

Thanks again guys. Peace out!