Sean Collins

New to panini, and Oregon

Just moved to Oregon last summer and heard there was a dbz scene here and there is a tourney in a few weeks so I finally bought some awakening starters and got 2 hurcule and 2 Gohan... I havent played since GT and obviously need staples so now I'm going to just buy specific cards. I like saiyan and black playstyles so I'm planning on focusing there first since I have the starter sets.. Are there any specific tips to getting the most tourney ready deck out of the awakening starers I have? I want to get Brolly and Trunks as well, they are my favorite characters from the series will they sync with the black or saiyan awakening starters?

Well that was long winded. Hi, I'm sean.

I'm in albany now. I grew up in florida, moved here from NY. Everywhere I have lived since high school has been pretty dead to the DBZ CCG so it's refreshing to be somewhere that it seems to have at least a little group of players.

good morning!

Best cv and cover letters templates.

Download resume templates in Word DOC with high print quality and ready-made formats, build a polished cv and get your dream job position.

These docs editable templates created by professionals who realize what hiring managers look for.

How to start?

STEP 1: Idea. Begin by putting together the content of your resume. Focus on work experience, summary of education, keywords and any other important info that makes a powerful resume. “How to Write a Great CV” will take you through the whole game step by step.

STEP 2: Format chronological, functional or combination. Make sure you present your career in the layout that highlights your experience, knowledge, and skills the best possible way. See “Choosing a Format” Guide by James Madison University to decide which format is the best for you.

STEP 3: Appearance. Find the most qualified template to ‘dress up’ your content. This page has different templates to choose from.

bye-bye...