Sign in to follow this  
Pwerman5752

Black Combo Question

When I use the "Hit" effect of Black Combo to move an attached card to another MP, does the attached restriction apply? Example: I am playing Black Cooler and my opponent is playing Saiyan Nappa. I use Black Combo to attempt to move my opponent's Saiyan Clench attached to his MP to mine. Saiyan Clench has an attached restriction that says " This card cannot be attached unless the highest power level on your MP's Level 4 is 500,000 or less". Cooler has a higher power level higher than the requirement. What happens in this scenario?

Clench cannot attach to cooler. I am uncertain if this means that clench is not a valid target at all or if you could target it but the effect would fizzle when it attempted to attach and then would likely be discarded. Might be worth asking on retro.