Sign in to follow this  
LordAsterion

Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is....

HOV. No, just kidding. LordAsterion here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone again, after being away from the site for over several months. I attended my last PanZ OP tournament, ARG RI. I brought Radiant Slug and went 1-3. I do plan to continue to play, and I am ordering a foil playset of FanZ's Set 8 & 9. I love this game, and glad it's not completely dead. How have all you been?

8 minutes ago, LordAsterion said:

HOV. No, just kidding. LordAsterion here. Just wanted to say hello to everyone again, after being away from the site for over several months. I attended my last PanZ OP tournament, ARG RI. I brought Radiant Slug and went 1-3. I do plan to continue to play, and I am ordering a foil playset of FanZ's Set 8 & 9. I love this game, and glad it's not completely dead. How have all you been?

Doing good. Couldn't get into BanZ for certain reasons but I too am patiently awaiting my set 8 and 9 cards.

4 minutes ago, Majin Goo said:

Doing good. Couldn't get into BanZ for certain reasons but I too am patiently awaiting my set 8 and 9 cards.

I'm going to try and get into BanZ. Very happy it's available on OCTGN and FF TCG as well!