Hey guys. Keeping in @Royaken's spirit of making hitechs for non-hitech personalities, I made a set for Bardock. I really do not like the standard template vs hitech, never have, even in the old game. So much frame, so little image. If I can make the names for other MPs, I'll do some for them too, but Roy already had a Bardock. Shouldn't be too hard, I can't imagine it's terribly different to making full art cards, which is also really easy once you know how ;). They don't take too long to knock up, about 10m a stack. Dokkan Battle is a God send in that respect.

OkCJ4PR.jpg

r5t2Xtv.jpg

al6RXfu.jpg

Lqrdubn.jpg

I actually really love this. It's beautiful. And honestly, the best thing about hitechs is they make the game look like a legitimate card game. No hate for the standard frame, but a lot of them just come out looking like a fan game - even before we actually got FanZ.

This looks awesome.

20 minutes ago, Denithan said:

I actually really love this. It's beautiful. And honestly, the best thing about hitechs is they make the game look like a legitimate card game. No hate for the standard frame, but a lot of them just come out looking like a fan game - even before we actually got FanZ.

This looks awesome.

Thanks. All the credit goes to @Royaken, he made the template. I just pumped in some numbers and chose images.

Funny you say the hitechs look like a legit card game and the normal look like a fan game. I've been doing a lot of graphic design for cards recently because of a project, the Pan Z Hitechs are very easy to make from scratch. The work put into it was mostly to do with Set Symbol.

Also another little note, YGO's design is really easy to copy bar the text box boarder. Magic isn't hard to replicate either.

I'm with you, hi techs look far superior.  I was going to order some for A20 from mikes proxies after buying some mike proxies off joey walter for a friend and I loked the SDCC/Hitech look he did thee guys on. I likely would have ordered a Tien too. But sadly Mike proxies became a scam thankfully i never ordered. 

Ok guys, I've replicated how @Royaken made the names in case FanZ stops doing them. I've already made Videl's name, so she's good to go. I have Boo and Goten from Roy, so I think the only other Set 10 one I need to make is Dabura.

If you want any of the 9 characters as hitech, just post here. I'll whip them up when I get the chance.