Hey everyone! Here are the prizes for Fanuary! Tired of getting ANOTHER mat at an event? Craving something MORE?

WELL I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU BROTHER

AT FANUARY THE CHAMPION WILL BE CROWNED WITH THEIR OWN FANZ CHAMPIONSHIP BELT! COURTESY OF PROAMBELTS.COM!

https://m.facebook.com/events/122875831811274?view=permalink&id=123222375109953

WE'LL SEE WHO RIIIIIISES TO THE TOP!

On 10/31/2017 at 10:02 PM, ChangelingBard said:

"WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THE SAME BROLY/GOKU DECKS COME STOMPING ON YOU!!!!!"

Do a lot of people still run Goku?  I think only one made top cut at East Kai.  I haven't gone up against Goku since Dragon Prix last November!

Heck, the last I saw Goku at a non-local was an ARG with a Saiyan Goku DBV. 

Granted, for my local farewell to Pan Z tourny, they decided to go all out and unfreeze the old masteries.  So I said, "Fine then.  Stack OP on top of OP.  BLACK DEVIOUS GOKU TIME BABY!"  Sad part is I only took 2nd.  Couldn't handle Namekian Knowledge Cell. :(

But Black Devious Goku running 3x Black Strength Display and 3x Black Memories was not something I would ever be able to do again so I HAD to try it just once.  It was total BS and awesome.

19 hours ago, Thearbiter20x6 said:

Do a lot of people still run Goku?  I think only one made top cut at East Kai.  I haven't gone up against Goku since Dragon Prix last November!some.

Less people seem to be at each FanZ event cause people are tired of seeing the same stuff. More people are going outside the comfort zone, which is great to see.

50 minutes ago, sh0ryu_repp4 said:

Less people seem to be at each FanZ event cause people are tired of seeing the same stuff. More people are going outside the comfort zone, which is great to see.

Aw that's no good.  People need to get more creative!  I don't want this to die out.  Rest assured that none of the decks I use are cookie-cutter! 

I will admit though...the next deck I am going to use is indeed a Goku build (sure hope they don't freeze the mastery I use >.>),  but nobody is going to expect what I have in store.  Trust me.  I'm the only one CRAZY ENOUGH to attempt this.  It is the only deck I have that can go toe-to-toe with the ol' Suicide Orange Adept Gohan.

Also, DAYUM your event is faaaaar away from me lol.  I'd seriously have to fly to Miami because it's a 12 hour minimum drive.............

If prices are cheap enough though and you expect a big turnout MAYBE I WILL FLY CUZ YOLO

Edit: I've also never been to Miami.  Could be a fun weekend!  Too bad it is AFTER Spring semester starts.

Whoa.  This is sounding pretty good.  I kinda want to go.  And for some reason I really want to THROW DOWN against your deck.  I think it's your avatar.  It screams "WANNA FITE?! LET'S GO, BRO."

Good to know!  I misinterpreted your previous post.  I thought you said less people were going to Fan Z events in general.  I have 3 decks I want to try and not enough events to try them at! 0_o

Well 4 if you count my Black Perceptive Tien but I need a meta shift before I bust him out.