Jank triple threat ramp biobroly sounds hilarious. I wonder if red ball would work better for it. I've been tempted to try tweaking my red buu ball and seeing if I can make it work with the new bio broly stack.

Right now though, I'm thinking of trying to get a pikkon (or cooler haven't decided for sure yet) red deck working and then I want to do something with Bojack, probably something black? 

Not a huge fan of Red control, I resented Enraged Roshi/Cooler back in the day. Pikkon red control is at least tolerable in my eyes :P 

With Bojack, I will start with the most obvious synergistic choice (Resolute) and go from there... although Mischevous Anger beats does build itself. Tag Team Bojack also seems interesting... board clear plus a crit each combat seems super nice.

I ended up going with Mischievous Bojack. I wanted the ability to snipe cards from my opponents deck with more than just malicious intent. I also found Black Destructive Beam. Checked the ruling on it on the Wikia, and it has some pretty cool synergy with Bojack's Nefarious Plot, Malicious Intent, and Team Bojack. Not just that, but Bojack brings a bit of board control to Black which so far has felt nice. 

The deck feels really fun. It's going to take a lot testing to refine it though. 

If I'm being honest, I've not really been trying out too many new decks after this last set release. I fooled around with Bojack in a couple of colors, actually kind of like him in Red, but I can definitely see his strength in Black and Blue. I've also tried out the new Broly stack in Rampaging, and honestly, he feels like a better version of the Awakening Trunks stack and is a massive pain to stop from MPPV'ing.

Besides those little experiments though, I've just kind of been revisiting the odd deck here and there. So far, that's included revising Red Future Gohan (focusing on level hopping with Backlash and the Red blocks) and Orange Hero 18, trying out a build with no blocks, only 3 drills, 3 Events, and all Energy Attacks. That deck is actually kind of funny, but I don't think it's anything new for people, just one that I felt like going back to with Orange Palm Charge and Energy Focus now making an all-aggro strategy a bit more viable.

Orange 18 with Palm Charge is a fun deck, as is Yamcha. We've got two players in our group that are enjoying the 18 build. Michael Martin even made top 8 at Grand Kai with it. 

Which 3 drills? 

Freezing Drill, Aura Drill, and Hiding Drill to help with the lack of defense. Also probably worth noting that I'm running her in Adept, and really treating the drills more as a "nice when they're on the board" than as a real combo piece. To that end, I'm debating Driving Drill.

I've edited it a bit since last night after a couple of games with my mate though, and I've ended up slotting in 2 copies of Battle Pausing (helps me ditch potentially dead cards), 3 copies of Pulverize (just to help build some consistency), and some odd bits of anti-anger because screw Rampaging Broly |:
Surprised the deck won Grand Kai though. I've not looked at decklists yet, but I'm assuming that it was a more balanced deck?

Orange 18 didn't win, he just got top 8. Oppressive Drawku won. Sorry for the confusion! His decklist is on the deadzone site but yes it's a more standard build for orange 18 and uses Adaptive mastery.

Shutting down ally actions could certainly be useful. Are you trying to level at all? 

Nah, I'm not trying to level at all really. I've got Unleashed in the deck, but honestly, it's more to guarantee the attach than it is to level. Otherwise, the deck only has anger gain where it was attached to a different effect I wanted and it really just focuses on throwing out as many attacks as it can per combat.

I wonder if it would be worth it to switch off adept and go to combative at that point. You don't get the on hit drill fetch, or the stage damage increase but you would give the negative modifier to your opponents stages, gain the stage gain when needed, and you would have the added benefit of preventing 3 and 3 (5/5 if you decided to include conference drill) every time you landed a styled energy attack

With suicide energy aggro, I would imagine he wants his drills out as fast as possible. Adept provides that, and it also allows him to neglect drill tutors from his attack package for more high octane damage.

To be honest, I have tried it out in Combative, and it's kind of a coin flip on if it's better or not. The extra focus on Drill Tutoring in my energy fills my deck with a few more dead cards once I get the more important drills out, and it honestly doesn't swing quite as much;
On the flip side, it loses the "Suicide" element of the deck, so strictly speaking, it's probably the better build, but I'm not here to play well. I'm here to have crazy fun |:

Speaking of, level hopping Future Gohan is honestly hilarious to play, but it's kind of led me on this weird journey to find the best personality to take advantage of Red Focus (so the one with the best Named Cards). So far, besides the obvious ones of Vegeta and Frieza, I'm actually vibing with Trunks, Krillin and Tien. All 3 of them have a pretty decent range of named cards that offer decent variety. Krillin especially has a lot to gain from rocking out RF, with extra access to Solar Flare to end bad combats, Kamehameha for board control, and Destructo Disc for that guaranteed damage when you need it.
Right now, I'm trying him out in Ascension so that I can passively get some anger (and maybe some levels) by opening combats, using my Mastery, and then throwing out a Blinding Energy Move/Solar Flare to immediately end the combat, doing some small damage and gaining 2 anger (and stockpile setups/drills one I hit level 2), but I'm wondering if there's a more effective, less slow-burn Krillin deck in Amplified. Eh, I'll tool around with it some more.

Level hopping is good fun, and I think we will see Red Focus in a few M.Vegeta builds, since it will enable him to use all of his final flashes more often, which will be critical in some match ups. 

I want to make a Tien deck but I can only see him viable as a lv1 camp build as his lv2 is blandly mediocre. If the next masteries have when entering combat effects, then I can certainly see Tien becoming a force. 

Honestly, Tien is a giant pain in the ass to try and build for pretty much that reason. What makes it more frustrating is that his new Level 1 would actually function just fine as a level 2 to support his original stack.

Honestly, I do kind of hope we get a "revival" set ala. Vanguard (G-Era) and Yu-Gi-Oh. Just a set dedicated to patching the holes of the older stacks and making them a bit more consistent (like how Raditz focuses on Setups/Drills on his even Levels, but hand advantage on his odds). The odd levels here and there are nice, don't get me wrong, but they're never quite enough to revive a deck or fix the problems with any given stack.

The cool thing about red Tien is Red has plenty of ways to level hop, and if you are level hopping in red as Tien you also get access to Red Trailing Blast. 

So Trailing Blast, Unleashed (Remember, you can go up or down), Tien's named cards (Prep, draining blast, Tri-Beam, targeting, and Solar flare), Red Focus, Red Tandem Blast, the level hop blocks, On the Move!s, spheres/confrontations so you can try to not get fully shut down by your opponent drawing Time. Oh, can't forget Red Leap just in case your tri-beams trigger it for the bonus damage. That's always fun.

That's 43 cards assuming max counts of each. I would probably run it as Ruthless with the original level 1. New level 1 is cool and will probably get more love if, as you said, more of the new masteries have when entering effects. The consistency of tutoring your named cards with the old level 1 is just so.. Tien. Helped a buddy build one for Grand Kai, and the deck is the same as ever. It wins fast or loses fast. They are rarely boring matches though! If you are considering Tien, I would strongly consider it. It's a fun all out aggro deck to play.

~edit~ The level hopping blocks might actually be a bad idea... Forgot that you might lose your trailing blasts at the end of combat. :( Might still be worth it, but might be really disappointing if you manage to get all three attached and lose two of them

Yeah I don’t play the level-hopping blocks in trailing blast decks for precisely that reason. I suppose there is an “all in” mentality you can have where you only need your trailing blasts for one combat, but with time and combat Enders it is ultimately not worth the risk for me.

Honestly, I fall into the same boat with the level-hopping blocks. They're not as much of a universal staple as a lot of Red players insist precisely because they can really mess about some decks.

But tbh, I'm still a bit iffy on Level-Hopping Tien. I recognize it's strength, and I have played against the kind of deck you're describing, but I can't help but feel it still has the same weakness that Tien does in general; That his level 2 is pretty mediocre, his 3 is just there to buff you to his 4, and his 4 is arguably not as versatile as his 1 (though, it can still be incredibly useful). It's just really weird that when they gave his stack some revival support, they replaced the only universally "good" level he has instead of fixing his stack. Like, level hopping Tien that can go from banishing to search for a named card, to rejuv'ing a named card from Banished (changing his new Level 1 to a Level 2) is overwhelmingly better than what we have right now, and then his 4 is something you can easily push up to for a winning turn.

That said, atm, I'm trying to work with a Level 1 Camp Red Tien, and I'm not having the most luck, so I'm maybe not the ideal person to give my thoughts on tien |:

I wish I had the list for the Tien I helped build because clearly I am misremembering some parts of it like with the level hop blocks. We chose to do the level hop build because the idea of camping level 1 seemed nearly impossible. It's not like people don't know that your level 2 isn't great and with all of Tien's good named cards giving him anger, you will level if your opponent ignores your anger.

You could try to put in cards like Stomach Dive, Forward Stance Drill, and other anger spenders to try and keep your anger in the 2-3 range (Which also would promote the use of Red Despair Drill). If you ever get set up it could mean some serious punching power... If you get set up. 

How do you guys feel about Red Announcement in the deck? You're not alien so it's not named, but it still gives you another way to dig for your tri-beams 

Hrm... I tried it out with Red Announcement, and it does offer you some extra access to a few of his named cards. But that's actually kind of started me down yet another route with Tien...

(Alright, so I'm 100% sure that someone has already tackled this, and has probably done it with a lot of success, but tbh, I've not really gone looking for other people's takes on the deck just because I like to keep it fresh when I'm first building it.)
Anyway, the idea of using Red Announcement to filter through Tien's named energy blasts reminded me of Orange Sword Chop. And like that, you can see where I've taken this deck.
I've gone Adept again, just because Tien is 100% a camper, but with his natural anger gain, I'll likely swap over to Combative just because I can't find a way to consistently get my anger down in Orange outside of using Orange Meditation on myself (which can go real badly). What's really frustrating is that, if his Level 2 was better, I actually think he'd make a potent and powerful stack, but instead I'm trying to work around him levelling

Anyway, I'm basically rocking 3 Pulverize to search for Orange Sword Chop at the end of a turn, 3 Orange Sword Chop to search for Tenshinhan's Targeting, Targeting searches out Tenshinhan's Draining Blast, Draining Blast then rejuvenates Targeting (which gives +5 stages), and then I can use Tien's power to grab Targeting back and go for another Draining Blast and you can kind of see the pattern of the deck.
The big issue facing the deck is; I have almost no way to get anything else besides Targeting back from my banished turn-on-turn unless I include something like Defiant Challenge to grab back my banished Draining Blasts, which I can then use to get back my... Defiant Challenge?
I will admit that it's a really fun deck that burns both players to a crisp very quickly if your opponent doesn't play the right cards at the right time. That said, I'm yet to actually pull off a win with the deck because I can't find a consistent way to stop my leveling and I run out of steam IMMEDIATELY after I hit Level 2. You guys got any thoughts?

EDIT: Also just adding, a fun idea I've been playing around with but have yet to try is going for Orange Charge to help me stack my deck and search out Orange Sword Chop. So running a deck that's just Freestyle combat cards, Orange Charge and Orange Sword Chop, and getting really weird with things. Not sure what Mastery I'd go for if I did this though...

Orange Examination Drill. You can use this with all of your hit effects to throttle your own anger?

Okay okay, I got you. What about.. Adept Sword Tien? Just go ALL in on what you were already considering. Lets keep that tutor engine going!

Running Aggressive Sword Drill makes it so your Draining Blast and Tri-Beams can't have damage prevented. Like you mentioned, sword chop can fetch out Targeting (It can also grab prep if you wanna throttle the opponents anger).

You want to go in with non-styled combat cards, well this also gives you access to the attack cards like Devilish Sword Strike and Dashing Sword Attack. Dashing Sword Attack can fetch your lost Sword Chops if they hit the discard pile.  Use defiant Challenge as you already suggested to give you more ways to fetch your named cards. 

Okay, this will actually take a LOT more work than I anticipated. Basic thought process, build the deck like a Yu-Gi-Oh! deck. Instead of looking at individual power cards and "staples" you include as much tutoring, draw mechanics, and "engine" pieces for your combos as possible to maximize your consistency. My biggest concern, is that your primary card is Sword Chop, which is Banish After Use. You would be running two primary "Engines" in the Sword and Tien packages. So that probably gives you roughly 21-23 cards. Then you have support for each of those engines, cards like Defiant Challenge, which gives you direct tutors for your named cards, maybe cards like Orange Hoping Drill that make your opponent mill when you play a sword card. As was already mentioned, Examination Drill to help you control your leveling, maybe Freezing Drill so your opponents' options are limited for responses to your combos. I would say Spheres and Confrontations so again, to limit your opponents options to deal with your game plan. Bicycle Kick so you can filter your drills out for ones you need right now. Orange Power Point / Orange Extension / whatever you want for direct Drill tutors (Depending on Mastery you also have Orange Memory). You have hand filtering cards like Orange Luxury, Orange Possession Drill, and Orange Affection Drill that might be useful to filter out dead combo pieces for live ones.

I don't know if it'll work. Last time I built a deck like this I build a Babidi deck that only had 5 total attack cards in it lol. It was fun but fragile if interrupted. I am curious to hear how it goes though. You should keep us (Or at least me maybe?) posted on the decks progress.

Hrm. After playing around some more, I've come up with two versions of the deck, that are both using the Orange Charge -> Sword Chop setup to help things along. One of them is a bit more traditional of a deck for PanZ, with around 12 effective blocks for Physical and 9 for Energy, Time, and a heavy focus on life card damage. This is using things like Playful Punch, Pesky Barrage, etc. to only ever swing for life card damage, with Reality Check to help with board control. This deck also runs Adaptive Mastery so that my leveling doesn't hurt me as much, as well as letting me hit the numbers necessary to consistently grab crits. Ultimately, I'd say this deck is the "safe" build and it runs pretty well actually. Adaptive also lets me grab back some of my more helpful Drills from drop when dealing with a lot of board control, and thanks to your suggestion of Examination Drill, I am actually able to keep both players anger relatively in control.

The other is one that I built more from your advice, and is also a lot, lot riskier. It runs a heavier drill package, this time including Freezing Drill, Shopping Drill, and Possession Drill and has a lot more hand/deck filtering in cards like Orange Luxury. I've also maxed out it's copies of Orange Memory and it has 2 Orange Fixation to grab out Aggressive Sword Drill (with the other being either Endurance, or discard fodder with all your hand filtering). This one is a lot less focused on Life Card Damage than the other, which can slow it down considerably as you get further into a match, but has a lot more in the way of combo-ability with Dashing Sword Attack and Devilish Sword Attack to help build pace. I've also thrown Android Arm Breaker in this build to stop my opponent from forcefully leveling me as well as for Endurance, and it has Heroic Jab/Reality Check to help control the board.
Now, with only 6 Styled Attack cards total in the deck, this deck can run into issues with actually using the Adept Mastery to full efficiency, but weirdly, thanks to all the hand filtering and tutoring Events, this is largely a non-issue.
That said, what makes this deck so much riskier is that the two engines didn't leave enough space for very many blocks.... And I fully swung into that and dropped Blocks from the deck entirely. So this is a suicide-rampage Tenshinhan deck, but thanks to Confrontation, Hand Filtering, the ability to tutor cards back from drop, Tien's power, and Freezing Drill, when it pops off, it doesn't stop for awhile... Like, play-testing it with a friend, I had one turn where Sword Drill'd a Sword Chop to hand, I Confrontation'd away their only block, had Charge AND an extra Sword Chop already in hand, used Tien to grab Targeting, and then just... Kept going. For awhile. And with all the hand filtering and drawing, this kind of setup isn't super hard to get live.

But yeah, honestly, after experimenting between a more "standard" Orange deck and the Charge/Sword Chop Freestlye engine, I've found the latter is shockingly more consistent and just gives more advantages. Like, there's an unspoken advantage it gives you in a Tien deck in that you can stack all of your most important cards at the bottom of your deck so they're still available (I'd recommend doing this between Preparations and Draining Blast, as every time you tutor, you lose your stack), not to mention that if you go Charge -> Charge -> Charge, the latter two are most likely going to have a +10 stage modifiers bonus on them, and will hit for 11 stages each.

I'm going to have a few friends over to play-test more tomorrow though. Sadly, my locals out here doesn't really do anything with the game, so that's the limit of how much I can test this.

@Amanax UPDATE: The deck works. Really, really well.
I played for a decent while yesterday, against a variety of decks, and while there were some painfully brutal match-ups (Pikkon literally makes it impossible to win and M. Vegeta really hurt the Adaptive build), against aggro-tempo decks like Dabura, the deck starts to really hammer home hard with only a little bit of set-up and can actually go beat-for-beat against Dabura.
I would actually say that Red Sword Dabura is the most similar deck in terms of it's ability to tutor cards and keep a combat going for awhile, and plays a similar match-up against Supreme Kai/Babidi decks; All you need is one strong combat, and you can almost seal the game just from that.

I mentioned before how the deck comboes, and what cards are played to bring it together, but I don't think it really hits home until you actually get a Charge -> Charge -> Sword Chop where the latter two are hitting for 11 stages/13 life cards respectively, and that just OPENS you up to Targeting/Draining Blast/Tri-Beam. And that's one card in your hand that can lead into 7 high impact attacks, without factoring in anything you search with Aggressive, Tien's power, or any other drills in play. And heck, once you're nearing the end of your loops, you can rejuv Preparations to grab an extra action.

That all said, I don't think I've really found the true value of the Orange/Freestyle Tenshinhan yet. What yesterday did was really help put the deck into perspectives, and show me it's strengths and its weaknesses.The strengths being:
- That the deck is unrelenting.
- Does not rely on its drills at all.
- It has an insane amount of tutoring/stack/draw power, making it incredibly easy to set up (especially with Orange Gathering combo'ing into Orange Luxury).
- On from the above, with Confrontation and Spheres, you can force a bad combat on the opponent.

People do NOT expect this of an Orange deck, and when your drills only serve to restrict their plays, they'll often opt for board control instead of trying to nerf your hand. There is almost a freedom in this compared to other Orange builds I've played, where I'm legit only running Drills that mess with my opponent. Examination Drill is there to keep both players down in anger, Driving Drill hurts Babidi badly, Shopping Drill makes the entire fight an uphill climb for M. Vegeta, and Aggressive Sword Drill hurts high endurance builds. My drills are a constant priority for my opponent, but they mean nothing to my game plan.

The weaknesses of the deck?
- It's much more reliant on luck than most other decks in the competitive scene. This is just owing to the named cards self-destruction your deck, and the need for Charge to pass 10 cards before you hit another Orange. If the Orange attacks are stacked by some impossibly bad stroke of luck, you're going to be hitting like a wet noodle.
- The suicide-rampage build is incredibly easy to play around once you figure out what it's doing. Just start going for pure damage, and Tenshinhan starts to fall behind the curve.
- A couple of bad damages from the opponent before you've started stacking your deck can decimate your game plan.
- Pikkon.
- Broly.

These lessons in mind, I actually think the best possible deck for Tenshinhan is a hybrid somewhere between these two builds. An Adept build with all the filtering cards, the necessary blocks to hold off some of the nastier match-ups, Checkup Drill to grab said block, and a mix of good life card damage and good utility cards.

I have one very important question following this though: How does Awakening Gohan interact with Orange Charge? |:

Gohan interacts with orange charge the same way as everyone else. Gohan doesn't turn the attack into a styled attack until you are performing it (With some strange timing windows that get around cards that stop your opponent from performing non-styled attacks). While in the deck, cards are still their original style (or lack there of).

It's awesome to hear that the deck worked though! I was worried that it was going to be too convoluted. Sounds like the mixed damage profile does have the potential to flop, like you said, with just some bad luck. I imagine well timed blocks can really ruin your time as well. Like letting the first head charge hit and then blocking the sword chop / second charge. Did you see any issues getting your damage through against a more defensive deck? You mentioned Supreme Kai, which I would have expected to be a pretty hard match given it's ability to sculpt hands. 

1 hour ago, Amanax said:

Like letting the first head charge hit and then blocking the sword chop / second charge. Did you see any issues getting your damage through against a more defensive deck? You mentioned Supreme Kai, which I would have expected to be a pretty hard match given it's ability to sculpt hands. 

Oh, they definitely can. Honestly, this deck is perhaps over-reliant on good timing with when you play what cards, but you also have access to things like Heroic Jab, Tri-Beam, and Heroic Dashing Punch to try and bait out your opponent's blocks before you start dropping the more important cards. I can't speak with specialized expertise on how well this set-up will work against more advanced players, but I did find that when one of my friends decided to try and change gears and exclusively save blocks for the Charge/Chop play, he was taking so much damage and losing so much ground to my other freestyle attacks that I didn't NEED Charge/Chop (especially after you set-up Aggressive Sword Drill, and Pesky Blast becomes an unpreventable -10 life cards).

That said, your opponent's hand is always something you need to be aware of, and that's honestly why I've ended up with so many filter cards in the deck. Gathering checking top 5 and giving you a draw, as well as Luxury and Preparation if you're running it (I took it out for space) really helps with searching out your Confrontations, and if they use a Sphere on your confrontation, then you can feel a bit safer in that you'll probably get away with Targeting, and if they don't, then you can scan their hand and figure out how likely you are to pull off your move. You can also pull a similar thing in principle by running Spying Drill, though I don't really like Spying Drill personally and have found that Freezing Drill almost removes the need for that extra scanning.

Supreme Kai is one of the more coin-flipp-ey match-ups in my experience, in no small part thanks to Halt! and his sheer ability to control the pace of combat. One thing I found that helped against my friend was just playing around my bigger comboes and running him out of actions early in the match so that he couldn't fully build the board necessary to hold me off; eventually, he'd need to relent and let me pop off, and you honestly only need to pop off the once to really control the game. And unless you're rather unfortunate in luck, you honestly only need the one card + Tien's power TO pop-off.
Ultimately, this is a match-up where you want to enter combat as much as possible early on, and really play out all your filter cards and freestyle attacks. This is also the main match-up where I'd say Preparation is incredibly helpful, as the extra draws are so valuable and you can use Orange Memory as essentially an extra 3 copies of Orange Luxury. Even with all this though, Supreme Kai CAN play around you if they get the right draws, and the matches I had were honestly so back and forth that I don't know if this deck CAN outmaneuver Supreme Kai.

On the note of defensive decks in general though, I actually think this deck has an easier time with them then they do all-out aggro decks. With defensive decks, you can play around them, and you can play out all your draw cards knowing that they'll need time to take advantage of how quickly you're burning through your own deck; Things like Broly, or full-agro Majin Vegeta, are a different story. Even if you get the blocks out there to stop the bigger swings, they can chip you into submission by just not relenting and I can't figure out how to make the deck win that survival race. Which is frustrating me, because I can't figure out why it can take on Dabura, but can't take on Broly |:

What about your deck adventures btw? How has the testing been lately?

I've been in a mood for deck building it seems lol. I want to find my next Red Buu Ball, but no luck as of yet. The deck I was having the most fun with was probably Mischievous Bojack. The deck had a lot of fun interactions, including things like Black Destructive Beam to temporarily banish Nefarious Plot, give me the card draw and then at the end of the turn return Nefarious Plot to play to be used again the following turn. However, the deck folds HARD to anything with aggressive stage beats. Majin Vegeta, any resourceful or adept deck, older Broly.. they all put my variant in the ground. So I've moved on from Bojack until I figure out what I want to do about that weakness since those decks aren't exactly uncommon.

Orange Adaptive Yamcha has continued to prove that he can do monstrous things. Orange Absorption Drill mitigates so many normally deadly match-ups it is pretty crazy. Just have to make sure you can get it out and make it stick when it matters. But even without it, the deck can level like crazy and once on 2 or higher (especially level 3) the decks damage is top notch. 

Due to the way Bojack played most games, it made me want to build a deck that more specialized in picking my opponents deck apart (Searching Technique, Scout Maneuver, Malicious Intent, Black Knightmare, Black Schematics, etc). With Bojack on the back burner I've gone through an MP / build or two per week to try and find something to scratch this itch. Started off with Cooler, with his rebirths allowing me to bring back key cards from banish and I decided with that build to try conflict with all their new toys. Deck had a HARD time getting off of level 1, which is a bad place for cooler to be normally. However, the deck functioned surprisingly well despite it. Lots of stage gain to mitigate incoming stage damage, lots of ways to filter out my opponents cards so I could start shaping what the end game would look like. I especially had fun against anger gain decks thanks to Trick Shot and then rebirth recurring trick shots back into the deck. 

However, the only games the deck ever won were the rare instances it managed to just draw the "right" cards. But it seemed to turn every match into a close game. So I decided to try out Mischievous Roshi , running the same concept but taking out the hand discard mechanics from Conflict and replacing them with discard pile removal to trigger mill effects from Roshi level 1. Deck was cool, but I actually don't think I won a single game with the deck lol. Between getting pushed to level 2 by my opponents either feeding me anger or force leveling me and then opponents running heavy board removal or just plain being caught in a single bad combat against the wrong deck, it just struggled all around. So on to the next deck I went.

I played around with Bardock, back to Bojack and Cooler as they overall tested the best but couldn't quite find the right builds for them so Bojack is still sitting on the shelf and currently working on a Mischievous Majin Vegeta and Mischievous Tao. I've only had the chance to do internal (against myself testing) with these two so far, but both have tested much better than the earlier decks. M. Vegeta has shown that it can gain anger in ways that make it hard to stop him from leveling, plus has all the discard pile hate that the stack can bring to the table, plus has shown to have surprisingly high burst damage potential. The deck does however seem to suffer a little bit on damage per action if that makes sense. A lot of the black 2-anger cards are not the hardest hitters out there. My favorite interaction so far from that deck though? Having Punt attached for massive "what" moments from Vegeta level 1's added hit effect to your next styled attack.

As for Tao, the deck can do some STUPID things. It's running 9 combat enders, 10 omni-blocks, it's got access to Absorption Drill (Though post errata this card has lost some bite) and has some sneaky ways to get Black Capture attached to join Dodon Ray. Plus the decks obvious synergy with Black Android Programming (B.A.P.)  giving Capture and Dodon Ray a nice boost, but thanks to Unleash and B.A.P. Seeing Tao's level 3/4 isn't unheard of, and you know what's fun? Throwing any attack and immediately forcing your opponent to banish the top 2-3 cards from their deck before you even get to the immediate effects of your attack. 

I'll see this upcoming Thursday how well the Vegeta and Tao do in external testing though. Internal testing has lied before (Looking at you Ascension Pikkon) so fingers crossed they continue to perform.