Jank triple threat ramp biobroly sounds hilarious. I wonder if red ball would work better for it. I've been tempted to try tweaking my red buu ball and seeing if I can make it work with the new bio broly stack.

Right now though, I'm thinking of trying to get a pikkon (or cooler haven't decided for sure yet) red deck working and then I want to do something with Bojack, probably something black? 

Not a huge fan of Red control, I resented Enraged Roshi/Cooler back in the day. Pikkon red control is at least tolerable in my eyes :P 

With Bojack, I will start with the most obvious synergistic choice (Resolute) and go from there... although Mischevous Anger beats does build itself. Tag Team Bojack also seems interesting... board clear plus a crit each combat seems super nice.

I ended up going with Mischievous Bojack. I wanted the ability to snipe cards from my opponents deck with more than just malicious intent. I also found Black Destructive Beam. Checked the ruling on it on the Wikia, and it has some pretty cool synergy with Bojack's Nefarious Plot, Malicious Intent, and Team Bojack. Not just that, but Bojack brings a bit of board control to Black which so far has felt nice. 

The deck feels really fun. It's going to take a lot testing to refine it though. 

If I'm being honest, I've not really been trying out too many new decks after this last set release. I fooled around with Bojack in a couple of colors, actually kind of like him in Red, but I can definitely see his strength in Black and Blue. I've also tried out the new Broly stack in Rampaging, and honestly, he feels like a better version of the Awakening Trunks stack and is a massive pain to stop from MPPV'ing.

Besides those little experiments though, I've just kind of been revisiting the odd deck here and there. So far, that's included revising Red Future Gohan (focusing on level hopping with Backlash and the Red blocks) and Orange Hero 18, trying out a build with no blocks, only 3 drills, 3 Events, and all Energy Attacks. That deck is actually kind of funny, but I don't think it's anything new for people, just one that I felt like going back to with Orange Palm Charge and Energy Focus now making an all-aggro strategy a bit more viable.

Orange 18 with Palm Charge is a fun deck, as is Yamcha. We've got two players in our group that are enjoying the 18 build. Michael Martin even made top 8 at Grand Kai with it. 

Which 3 drills? 

Freezing Drill, Aura Drill, and Hiding Drill to help with the lack of defense. Also probably worth noting that I'm running her in Adept, and really treating the drills more as a "nice when they're on the board" than as a real combo piece. To that end, I'm debating Driving Drill.

I've edited it a bit since last night after a couple of games with my mate though, and I've ended up slotting in 2 copies of Battle Pausing (helps me ditch potentially dead cards), 3 copies of Pulverize (just to help build some consistency), and some odd bits of anti-anger because screw Rampaging Broly |:
Surprised the deck won Grand Kai though. I've not looked at decklists yet, but I'm assuming that it was a more balanced deck?

Orange 18 didn't win, he just got top 8. Oppressive Drawku won. Sorry for the confusion! His decklist is on the deadzone site but yes it's a more standard build for orange 18 and uses Adaptive mastery.

Shutting down ally actions could certainly be useful. Are you trying to level at all? 

Nah, I'm not trying to level at all really. I've got Unleashed in the deck, but honestly, it's more to guarantee the attach than it is to level. Otherwise, the deck only has anger gain where it was attached to a different effect I wanted and it really just focuses on throwing out as many attacks as it can per combat.

I wonder if it would be worth it to switch off adept and go to combative at that point. You don't get the on hit drill fetch, or the stage damage increase but you would give the negative modifier to your opponents stages, gain the stage gain when needed, and you would have the added benefit of preventing 3 and 3 (5/5 if you decided to include conference drill) every time you landed a styled energy attack

With suicide energy aggro, I would imagine he wants his drills out as fast as possible. Adept provides that, and it also allows him to neglect drill tutors from his attack package for more high octane damage.

To be honest, I have tried it out in Combative, and it's kind of a coin flip on if it's better or not. The extra focus on Drill Tutoring in my energy fills my deck with a few more dead cards once I get the more important drills out, and it honestly doesn't swing quite as much;
On the flip side, it loses the "Suicide" element of the deck, so strictly speaking, it's probably the better build, but I'm not here to play well. I'm here to have crazy fun |:

Speaking of, level hopping Future Gohan is honestly hilarious to play, but it's kind of led me on this weird journey to find the best personality to take advantage of Red Focus (so the one with the best Named Cards). So far, besides the obvious ones of Vegeta and Frieza, I'm actually vibing with Trunks, Krillin and Tien. All 3 of them have a pretty decent range of named cards that offer decent variety. Krillin especially has a lot to gain from rocking out RF, with extra access to Solar Flare to end bad combats, Kamehameha for board control, and Destructo Disc for that guaranteed damage when you need it.
Right now, I'm trying him out in Ascension so that I can passively get some anger (and maybe some levels) by opening combats, using my Mastery, and then throwing out a Blinding Energy Move/Solar Flare to immediately end the combat, doing some small damage and gaining 2 anger (and stockpile setups/drills one I hit level 2), but I'm wondering if there's a more effective, less slow-burn Krillin deck in Amplified. Eh, I'll tool around with it some more.

Level hopping is good fun, and I think we will see Red Focus in a few M.Vegeta builds, since it will enable him to use all of his final flashes more often, which will be critical in some match ups. 

I want to make a Tien deck but I can only see him viable as a lv1 camp build as his lv2 is blandly mediocre. If the next masteries have when entering combat effects, then I can certainly see Tien becoming a force. 

Honestly, Tien is a giant pain in the ass to try and build for pretty much that reason. What makes it more frustrating is that his new Level 1 would actually function just fine as a level 2 to support his original stack.

Honestly, I do kind of hope we get a "revival" set ala. Vanguard (G-Era) and Yu-Gi-Oh. Just a set dedicated to patching the holes of the older stacks and making them a bit more consistent (like how Raditz focuses on Setups/Drills on his even Levels, but hand advantage on his odds). The odd levels here and there are nice, don't get me wrong, but they're never quite enough to revive a deck or fix the problems with any given stack.

The cool thing about red Tien is Red has plenty of ways to level hop, and if you are level hopping in red as Tien you also get access to Red Trailing Blast. 

So Trailing Blast, Unleashed (Remember, you can go up or down), Tien's named cards (Prep, draining blast, Tri-Beam, targeting, and Solar flare), Red Focus, Red Tandem Blast, the level hop blocks, On the Move!s, spheres/confrontations so you can try to not get fully shut down by your opponent drawing Time. Oh, can't forget Red Leap just in case your tri-beams trigger it for the bonus damage. That's always fun.

That's 43 cards assuming max counts of each. I would probably run it as Ruthless with the original level 1. New level 1 is cool and will probably get more love if, as you said, more of the new masteries have when entering effects. The consistency of tutoring your named cards with the old level 1 is just so.. Tien. Helped a buddy build one for Grand Kai, and the deck is the same as ever. It wins fast or loses fast. They are rarely boring matches though! If you are considering Tien, I would strongly consider it. It's a fun all out aggro deck to play.

~edit~ The level hopping blocks might actually be a bad idea... Forgot that you might lose your trailing blasts at the end of combat. :( Might still be worth it, but might be really disappointing if you manage to get all three attached and lose two of them

Yeah I don’t play the level-hopping blocks in trailing blast decks for precisely that reason. I suppose there is an “all in” mentality you can have where you only need your trailing blasts for one combat, but with time and combat Enders it is ultimately not worth the risk for me.

Honestly, I fall into the same boat with the level-hopping blocks. They're not as much of a universal staple as a lot of Red players insist precisely because they can really mess about some decks.

But tbh, I'm still a bit iffy on Level-Hopping Tien. I recognize it's strength, and I have played against the kind of deck you're describing, but I can't help but feel it still has the same weakness that Tien does in general; That his level 2 is pretty mediocre, his 3 is just there to buff you to his 4, and his 4 is arguably not as versatile as his 1 (though, it can still be incredibly useful). It's just really weird that when they gave his stack some revival support, they replaced the only universally "good" level he has instead of fixing his stack. Like, level hopping Tien that can go from banishing to search for a named card, to rejuv'ing a named card from Banished (changing his new Level 1 to a Level 2) is overwhelmingly better than what we have right now, and then his 4 is something you can easily push up to for a winning turn.

That said, atm, I'm trying to work with a Level 1 Camp Red Tien, and I'm not having the most luck, so I'm maybe not the ideal person to give my thoughts on tien |:

I wish I had the list for the Tien I helped build because clearly I am misremembering some parts of it like with the level hop blocks. We chose to do the level hop build because the idea of camping level 1 seemed nearly impossible. It's not like people don't know that your level 2 isn't great and with all of Tien's good named cards giving him anger, you will level if your opponent ignores your anger.

You could try to put in cards like Stomach Dive, Forward Stance Drill, and other anger spenders to try and keep your anger in the 2-3 range (Which also would promote the use of Red Despair Drill). If you ever get set up it could mean some serious punching power... If you get set up. 

How do you guys feel about Red Announcement in the deck? You're not alien so it's not named, but it still gives you another way to dig for your tri-beams