Sign in to follow this  
Jaith1

Knowledge Kami

While some might say this is a stupid version of Knowledge Piccolo, I would argue that this deck is surprisingly fast at anger and has some unique combo's and perks. Most of the attacks here gain anger; its a straight MPPV deck that is actually pretty hard to kill. 

1) Kami's early levels grab you drills that net you anger with knowledge mastery. Aggressive Drill provides 2 anger even if you can shuffle a banished ball back in when this enter's play

2) Kami's paranthetical (lv 3) nets you 1 anger and his power potential 2 anger, (Namekian Risk and Robotic Destruction allows this to happen more often)

3) Namekian Duck is essentially a Red Blocking Hand that recycles itself in the deck.

4) Namekian Choke is very welcoming board control, which is not taken for granted in a Namekian deck.

Kami

Knowledge Mastery

Earth Dragon Ball 1-7

Korin

Namekian Empowering Drill x1

Namekian Aggressive Drill x1

Kami's Guardian Drill x1

Dragon Radar x1

Namekian Dragon Clan x1

Namekian Risk x2

Heroic Energy Sphere x1

Halt x1

Time Is a Warriors Tool x1

Namekian Hyrbid Defense x3

Namekian Baricade x2

Namekian Robotic Destruction x3

Namekian Right Throw x3

Namekian Direct Strike x3

Namekian Choke x3

Namekian Knee Block x3

Namekian Duck x3

Namekian Surge x3

Namekian Destruction x3

Legendary Blast x3

Focused Assault x3

Crushing Beam x2

Namekian Protective Posture x2

Namekian Crossed Guard x3

*edit on getting a card name wrong, and minor adjustment to block package.

I dig this actually. Have you tried it yet?

My gut tells me:

- 1 crossed guard

-2 protective posture 

+3 buffer

-1 destruction 

-2 risk 

+1 aggressive drill

-2 crushing beam

Use the remaining slots for endurance, crits, or rejuv as needed. Chin grab is probably a good choice for on demand rejuv. 

(I assume focused assault is actually focused blast? )

Focused Blast is cute,  but it is indeed Focused Assault because this deck struggles to deal critical damage to clear wallbreaker.

energy block package used to include x2 buffer (with x2 and x2 of the others) but now it’s x3 crossed guard because it’s too essential for the target rejuv.

with those x2 buffers, this deck was also running x3 crushing beam, and x2 Thrusts for some nice endurance... Was using fusion before risk because stage beats is nasty.

I also had Kami’s guardian drill and aggressive drill at x2 each. I rarely ever get all 3 drills out so I would prefer just those two drills at x2.

this deck swings from high risk cards to safe cards... so far I am enjoying Namekian risk and robotic destruction, but I think risk has to go (I need my dballs for right throw). So risk will probably be replaced with growth. 

Btw Crushing beam is just to solid. I get to shuffle my target rejuvenate and my dballs from bottom!? Phuck yes!