Sign in to follow this  
Newest One

OCTGN help

After getting windows running fine on my Mac, I then got OCTGN no problem at all, downloaded the feed, no problem at all, then the image packs... I cannot find them anywhere, and since finding info on this game/topic is hard to do, I am turning to this forum, where can I find the image packs, and any other tips for a new OCTGN player? I have looked on the OCTGN thread on this forum, but the image packs are working/loading

Thanks so much.

since u are running windows find the downloads folder and just directly place it on your desktop and the image packs will be in that folder. the name will be followed by a .o8c when you want to upload the packs. an example is FanZ_Fusion_8_25.o8c for the fusion set

4 hours ago, A of JAX said:

since u are running windows find the downloads folder and just directly place it on your desktop and the image packs will be in that folder. the name will be followed by a .o8c when you want to upload the packs. an example is FanZ_Fusion_8_25.o8c for the fusion set

Where do I download the image packs?